Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sheep or Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?


I have been fooling around with this guy he's nice enough. But I thought that he just wanted sex. So I told him that I needed more and that I wanted to find someone and fall in love.

I'm pretty sure that he doesn't love me but he's the sort of guy that you wouldn't know. We don't really hang out a lot.

He seems to think that he can give me the love that I need, but I'm not sure that he realizes that sex is not love. So I asked that and I think that I may have offended him.

I wish that I though things through more sometimes.

He wants to keep hanging out 'see what happens'. I feel like if we do that I'm going to be waiting a long time.

I tried to 'exit' gracefully but apparently not a good day for it. He kept pushing, typical boy I suppose "sex on the brain". Thankfully we were only talking via text.

Well what do you think- sheep or wolf in sheep's clothing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment